Board and Committee Membership
Our Board of Directors is actively seeking passionate, diverse and experienced board members to help guide the organization as it grows.
An Honor to Serve on the Board
Our dedicated Board of Directors is a diverse group of professionals from Cincinnati and around the United States, committed to fulfilling the mission of SOTENI. Board members are actively engaged in advancing the strategic goals of SOTENI in the United States and in Kenya. Board members are directly involved with organization strategic planning; program innovation and monitoring and evaluation; financial management; establishing fundraising goals; representing SOTENI to their respective communities and advocating for its mission, programs, and services as appropriate.
SOTENI International Needs YOU if….
· You are excited about being part of a hard-working and respectful team
· You have the time and energy to spend 6 -10 hours a month doing board work: attending board meetings, participating in committee work, and being an ambassador for SOTENI International
· You are motivated to become a great fundraiser and prepared to learn new skills to succeed in this role
We’re especially interested in talking with you if:
· You have been a leader on a non-profit board before and you are ready to bring your experience and insight to another organization
· You are an experienced fundraiser, and enthusiastic about sharing your skills
· You have expertise in finance and/or accounting
· You have experience in marketing
· You have experience in organizational psychology or change management
· You come from a diverse background
To learn more and to apply, please visit our application page at https://bit.ly/2tp0Ewc
For more information, please contact Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are being accepted until March 11, 2019.