Safari beyond normal tourist boundaries. Become immersed in rural Kenyan life as you visit two SOTENI Villages of Hope. See the impact that SOTENI's work has on these Kenyan villages. July 27-August 8, 2014, SOTENI will be offering the 2nd KARIBU KENYA. Read the heartfelt testimonials from Linda Ford and couple Sallie Westheimer & Greg Rhodes from the inaugural Karibu Kenya group. Watch this video to see some of the experiences waiting for you!
You will -
- travel with SOTENI USA and Kenya Staff.
- experience a new adventure every day.
- learn about Kenya, the culture, the parks, and everyday rural life.
- visit Maasai Mara reserve with a professional safari guide and witness the great wildebeest migration.
- share in village life and have a chance to interact with community members in their homes, schools, churches, and health centers.
- learn about SOTENI's work in Kenya and the people that we work with and the people we serve during visits to two of SOTENI's Villages of Hope.
- participate in a service project for one of the Villages of Hope.
- enjoy local shopping and visit the largest market in western Kenya.
Space and time are limited, so act quickly. Deposit is due with registration. For more information on the itinerary click here or to download a registration form click here, or contact Randie Marsh at email@example.com.
For more information - follow this link to our e-newsletter.